Questions to ask yourself to know if you’re ready to start your own business from home
In order to help you make this decision, answer a few simple questions about yourself which will give you a fairly good idea of whether you are suited and rented ready for the home-based business on a.
- How strong is your drive to succeed in your own home based business?
- Are you ready to work as hard to even harder at your home-based business than you have before?
- Do you like the idea of controlling your own work instead of having someone else control it for you?
- Have you developed a strong network of potential customers or clients?
- Do you have planned to make the transition into home-based business?
- Do you have enough money to support your business as well as your family during the time it takes to get your business off the ground?
- How strong is your self-image?
- Do you have the support of your family?
- If required, can you start your home-based business part-time while continuing to work in a job?
- What will you tell your friends when they ask you why you quit your job?