You can make money by writing articles and marketing them successfully online. In order to do so you will need to know about search engine optimization, website building,search engine marketing techniques and content management.
In order to make money by marketing articles you will need to follow the following basic steps:
- Research and find a topic that is of your interest as well as actively searched for on the Internet.
- Find a topic to write about that creates a niche for your website or blog.
- Right search engine optimized articles that contain the keywords relevant to the product or service that you are trying to promote. When developing articles make sure that you do not plagiarize but develop original content. Keep in mind the requirements of the keyword saturation according to the directly or article websites where you are submitting your article. Some permit a saturation of 3% whereas other encourage the keyword saturation of 10% and above.
- You will need to build a blog or website where you can post your content and attract visitors. Blog handling and management has been made simple with content management systems like blogger and WordPress where you can initiate set up a blog for free as well.
- You will need to market your articles effectively online. This involves the long learning curve and is in fact a continuous process. The ways that you can market your articles are plenty. Some choose to stick with search engine marketing whereas others take the more extensive approach of posting on the forums and blogs. If you want to do the latter is should note that this process can be time-consuming and you should try and shortlist the effective and popular in the trees and forums where submitting your articles will be well worth your time and effort and generate plenty of hits and leads for you.
- You should also try and cash in on the popularity of social media. Social networks are where to millions of people converge to meet and hang out from all across the globe. These are the same people who go on the Internet in search for products and services. You can target these people during the time on social media websites. Promoting your content, blog and articles on social media websites like Twitter and Facebook will take some learning to do effectively.
Now that you have understood the basics of what it takes to make money by writing and marketing your articles online, here are some useful methods you can use to become successful with your Internet based business.
- Choose a product or service that you want to promote. There are different products and services that you can write about and successfully promote on the Internet. It is a good idea to choose something of your own interest. You may even choose the products that you use yourself which will allow you to write in that articles with personal experience and detailed included. If you’re an expert in any particular field or technologies you can write about that as well. Being an expert on a certain topic will give you an edge over other article marketeers online.
- Find an affiliate program to match your content. There are affiliate programs for several products and services available to webmasters and blog owners. The likelihood is that you can probably find an affiliate for Graham for a product or service that matches what you are writing about. This means that people who come to read about what you’re writing about can be turned into potential customers who will purchase the affiliated product listed on your website.
- Create your own website to market your own articles. While many directory submissions and article websites will allow you to embed your own affiliate product link, many will not allow you to do so. Although there are several affiliate programs that allow you to use heir affiliate links to send traffic directly to their website the only way you can do this is by running search marketing campaigns which cost money. It is a good idea to create your own website so you can freely post your content and your affiliate links while using marketing campaigns and techniques to attract visitors.
- You can easily create sales pages for different products on our website and also creates different content for different sections targeting different products and services.
- It is a common practice to write articles that are about 300 words long for the purpose of article marketing. However to will be restricted by this limit when you have more to say about what you are writing about. The keyword conscious but more importantly write relevant matter. There is no point in making the articles chock-full of keywords while the matter is not relevant or helpful to the reader. Write something that will catch the attention of the reader and will make your article popular in the future as well. You May consider hiring a freelance writer who specializes in marketing articles to write for you but since this service comes at the cost will you may consider putting it off till your business is established.
Making money through article writing takes a lot of time and hard work. This kind of work is not going to make you rich overnight. You should be aware of the fact that you will need to work hard and for very long time for this kind of work can generate a substantial amount of income on a regular basis. If you’re ready to make the commitment and put in the time you should be successful in this work as long as you also carefully for local search marketing techniques and follow a good strategy about how to write content, what kind of contents to write and how to promote it.